ALT Workstation 10 installed on a laptop or desktop provides a classic personal workplace allowing to:
- work with internet (web, email, instant messaging);
- edit texts, spreadsheets and presentations (office suite);
- listen to music and watch videos (multimedia);
- create and improve raster and vector images;
- perform mathematical computations;
- develop software
- ...and much more!
Sources for the free software contained in these images can be acquired as src.rpm packages as well as git repos.
- Use this guide to write the ISO image onto blank DVD; x86 ISO images are also suitable for USB flash drives (NB: UNetbootin and UltraISO cripple the resulting media rendering it unbootable).
- Note that aarch64 rootfs archives presume the use of alt-rootfs-installer utility to handle target platform differences; the guide is currently available in Russian.
- Tavolga Terminal users are advised to flash the device using this manual in Russian.
ARM64 UEFI (including Baikal-M)
ARM64 image (RPi3 and others)
ARM64 RootFS (RPi4 and RPi3)
RPi4 and RPi3
Nvidia Jetson Nano
Elvees mcom02 (salute el24pm2)