ALT Virtualization Server
ALT Virtualization Server 10 provides four main installation types:
- basic KVM hypervisor;
- PVE virtualization cluster (for x86_64 and aarch64);
- OpenNebula cloud virtualization;
- container virtualization (LXC/LXD, Docker/Podman);
The downloaded version can be freely used by private persons; legal entities can use it for testing but production use requires acquiring licenses or signing a license agreement in written form.
- Use this guide to write the ISO image onto blank DVD; x86 ISO images are also suitable for USB flash drives (NB: UNetbootin and UltraISO cripple the resulting media rendering it unbootable).
- Note that aarch64 rootfs archives presume the use of alt-rootfs-installer utility to handle target platform differences; the guide is currently available in Russian.